Perry J. Dominguez, II focuses his practice on representing property owners in litigation of residential and commercial property cases. Perry’s legal background comprises a variety of civil litigation cases including breach of contract and bad faith, personal injury, insurance coverage, product defect, construction defect, commercial litigation, as well as trucking and auto accidents. Prior to joining the firm, Perry worked as a defense attorney for various top insurance companies over the past 10 years.
Perry was born in Newport News, Virginia, and raised in Austin, Texas, graduating from Baylor University with a Bachelor of Arts in 2002, where he majored in Political Science and Journalism. Perry obtained his Juris Doctorate from St. Mary’s University School of Law in 2006, and was a member of the Phi Delta Phi Honors Fraternity.
While in law school, Perry served as Staff Writer and Associate Editor for the St. Mary’s Law Journal, participating on the External Advocacy Mock Trial team and as a teaching assistant for the Research and Writing Program. As a member on the St. Mary’s External Mock Trial team, Perry won the Lone Star Mock Trial Competition, was a quarter finalist at the Buffalo Mock Trial Invitational where he was awarded Best Opening Statement, was a semi-finalist in the National Criminal Mock Trial Invitational, and a finalist on the National Trial Competition. Perry was admitted to the Texas Supreme Court and the Texas State Bar in 2006, as well as the United States Western and Southern Districts of Texas.
Perry is married to Lauren and they have three children, Coulton, Marian and Naomi. They attend church at Concordia. Perry enjoys softball, running, and cycling in addition to spending time with family and friends.
- State Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- Defense Council of San Antonio, President (2009)
- Best Lawyers in San Antonio: Peer Reviewed Scene in San Antonio Magazine (2013)
- Rising Star – San Antonio Scene in San Antonio Magazine (2012)
- Bachelor of Arts in 2002, Baylor University/ majored in Political Science and Journalism.
- Perry obtained his Juris Doctorate from St. Mary’s University School of Law in 2006
- Majored in Political Science and Journalism.